Friday, July 8, 2011

Mobile posting

Set up my new mobile posting! Not sure when I would need it but hey...

I sent this via my phone just moments ago...seems odd to be able to post from a phone to a blog.  When did we advance so far here in America.  I know I grew up in the age of computers and such but I am still amazed at all the changes that are being made almost daily.  I must say that I think I am prone to enjoy a simpler life, less stuff and more time interacting  with people, you know, flesh beings instead of plastic and hardware!




I guess some would say I am old fashioned...oh well, maybe I am! (Although, I may still use the mobile posting if I am gone for an extended time, guess I am still young enough to enjoy the fancy stuff) 

1 comment:

tknapp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.