Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leaving Facebook...for good?

Well...I made the decision the other day to stop using facebook.  It was taking the place of other things; things that were more important and certainly more God honoring.  But I am left with this thought: Now I can't communicate with people from my past and present that I don't physically see on a regular basis!  So...do I make it a permanent "shutdown" or do I just take a break?

Those are my thoughts today...while trying to get things done around the house.  I want my time with my kids and husband to be quality.  I want to be more diligent on getting things done around the house.  Not that things are in major chaos but...could they be better?  My answer is a most certainly YES!

So for now, no more facebook. Will I go back? Maybe!

Tricia :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Been thinking the same thing, Trish.
Totally understand. I have been a quarter inch away from shutting down for the last month.
Love you, girl.
Blessings on you as you endeavor to get the priorities in order. You only have one shot with your precious children.
xo